Friday 29 August 2014

Overgrowth.



I'm loving this photography collaboration between photographer Parker Fitzgerald and floral designer Riley Messina. 


Their full collection can be viewed here: http://www.overgrowth.bigcartel.com/


I'm pretty sure I'm clinging to the hopes that summer won't disappear, I'm really not ready for it. 


There were cottage trips, holidays out east, late night dinners on the patio, the sun filtering through the giant tree beside my patio, lake swimming in the early mornings, after studio patio drinks with pals...but I'm feeling like it's not enough (is it ever enough?). 


I'm not ready for the obligations of the fall, the tighter schedules, the shoulders creeping back up to reside in my ears for months.


For now blissful escape. 




Image of Overgrowth 18 Print




Image of Overgrowth 19 Print






Image of Overgrowth 10 Print




Image of Overgrowth 07 Print






Image of Overgrowth 04 Print




Image of Overgrowth 11 Print




Image of Overgrowth 02 Print




Image of Overgrowth 15 Print

2 comments:

  1. I love the floral theme in these photos. beautiful collection of pictures. So moody and melancholy.

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Such an inspired photo series :)

    ReplyDelete