Monday 4 March 2013

In like a lion....

Allright, already.

I've had it.  Enough of Winter, already...it's time for Spring.  I'm ready, and I think most of you are too.  Standing at the streetcar stop this morning, in -15 below temps and wind, I was wishing I could be whisked away to another land.  I'm sending us all to Holland, to stare at the floral riot that are the tulip fields.  This series was shot by French photographer Normann Szkop who joined pilot Claython Pender to fly above the tulip fields in Anna Paulowna, a town in North Holland. Take that, cold Monday.


Aerial Photographs of Tulip Fields in the Netherlands by Normann Szkop Netherlands landscapes flowers



Aerial Photographs of Tulip Fields in the Netherlands by Normann Szkop Netherlands landscapes flowers




Aerial Photographs of Tulip Fields in the Netherlands by Normann Szkop Netherlands landscapes flowers


0 comments:

Post a Comment