Thursday 25 July 2013

It's a nice day to start again.....

I often wonder what happens to a lot of my work when it leaves the studio.

A lot of my private commissions and etsy sales come from folks that I don't know
personally, and I'm often left wondering about things.

It's often a couple days of working on something, all the filing, sanding, the forming,
polishing and then *poof*, it's gone.  Shipped away and packaged carefully, on an
adventure to a new home.

And then I wonder....who has this piece, and where is that ring now?

I've been hearing some pretty compelling stories from strangers lately....about where some of my work ends up......the results of some incredible proposals and some pretty creative wedding experiences.

Sometimes though, the stories are so incredible that I'd like to share them with you, dear readers, and I'm rolling out a new blog feature called "White Wedding Wednesdays".

It will feature some memorable stories and interviews from couples I have worked with and if you're interested in participating, please get in touch with me to share your story.



White Wedding Album Cover.  Billy Idol. 1982.

0 comments:

Post a Comment