Wednesday 25 June 2014

Delft Blue Dutch Tattoo.....

I am so indecisive about permanent body modifications....for years I've flip flopped
on design ideas for tattoos that have inspired me.


I think I've found the solution in these stunning temporary tattoos....perfect for the summer,
without any of the pain and commitment.


Designed by Wilma Boekholt, these feature traditional Dutch delft patterns and motifs.
She also designs custom pieces, and simple, geometric pieces.
See her full line here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Tattoorary



Vintage Dutch 'Delfts Blauw' floral temporary tattoo








Temporary round 'Delfts Blauw' floral tattoo








Floral vintage Dutch 'Delfts Blauw' temporary tattoo



Temporary tattoo vintage 'Delfts Blauw' bird and flowers





Temporary tattoo with lesbian gay couple in 'Delfts Blauw'








Large floral Dutch 'Delfts Blauw' temporary back tattoo








Temporary 'Delfts Blauw' floral tattoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment